Red scrotum syndrome is a rare and chronic disease affecting males in their second half of life, sufferers of erythromelalgia and fibromyalgia are extremely susceptible. . It is characterized by erythema with sharpborders, no scaling but burning and pain sensations.
Genital flaring can be a very sensitive topic . If you would like more information or to discuss in private, please contact our admin team .
Vulvodynia, simply put, is chronic vulvar pain without an identifiable cause. The location, constancy and severity of the pain vary among sufferers. Some women experience pain in only one area of the vulva, while others experience pain in multiple areas. The most commonly reported symptom is burning, but women’s descriptions of the pain vary. One woman reported her pain felt like “acid being poured on my skin,” while another described it as “constant knife-like pain.”
The signs and symptoms of interstitial cystitis vary from person to person. If you have interstitial cystitis, your symptoms may also vary over time, periodically flaring in response to common triggers, such as menstruation, sitting for a long time, stress, exercise and sexual activity.
Interstitial cystitis signs and symptoms include:
- Pain in your pelvis or between the vagina and anus in women or between the scrotum and anus in men (perineum).
- Chronic pelvic pain.
- A persistent, urgent need to urinate.
- Frequent urination, often of small amounts, throughout the day and night. People with severe interstitial cystitis may urinate as often as 60 times a day.
- Pain or discomfort while the bladder fills and relief after urinating.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.